Dan Wilson is a Sound Designer, Vintage Synth Specialist & Electronic Engineer specialising in tube hybrid studio gear designs and vintage synth restoration with a particular interest in combining vintage tube, classic analog and modern digital technologies. He is synth engineer for Will Gregory (Goldfrapp) and has produced custom designs for a number of major artists. He is also known for returning 1938 Novachord 346 (the only known operational Novachord in the UK) to playable order as well as fully restoring two out of the three worlds known surviving Crumar General Development Systems (GDS).
For a video of the beast in action please see: Novachord Presentation
For more on Novachord 346 please visit www.novachord.co.uk.
General Usage Restrictions & Copyright Notice Applying to All Hideaway Studio Sound Libraries…
Purchasing any Hideaway Studio sound library grants a single user license. Further users are required to purchase their own copies even if they are based on the same site. The libraries may be used in their distributed form as instruments in any music composition, both commercial or otherwise. Under no circumstances may the raw sample data, voice groups, example instrument patches or indeed any new instruments created in these products be used as the basis for another sample library or musical instrument. The sample data in these products is protected under copyright. No third party patches or samples have knowingly been used to create the oscillators or raw samples within these libraries.
– All pricing shown on the Hideaway Studio site is now in USD and includes VAT/sales tax. How the cost + VAT/sales tax is broken down for your country is shown during checkout.
– As a direct consequence of the new EU VAT directive for on-line digital downloads, libraries sold to non-VAT registered UK customers can no longer be VAT free. This is due to the intermediary service being VAT registered and beyond my control.
– For all VAT registered customers you are given an option to enter your registration number.
– Payment can be by card or Paypal. Once an order is completed, you will receive an email containing a download link.
– Hideaway Studio sound libraries are only legally available from this site.
– All on-line sales and digital downloads are facilitated through the EU VAT compliant intermediary service FastSpring.
– Any product or manufacturer names or brands mentioned or implied are the property of their respective owners.
© D.A.Wilson, Hideaway Studio 2012-2015